With the rapid growth of its global business, Unicharm was looking to unify various inconsistent company systems, reduce the cost of system expansion and reduce the workload related to e-mail management. For this purpose, Unicharm entrusted ISR to provide a solution to deploy Google Apps for 3500 users.
ISR helped Unicharm determine the specifications for a highly secure system that could be easily managed and that would meet their requirements. These requirements included account management, security policy, and address book for the entire system. It was decided to:
- Unify the domain and mail system for the entire company.
- Implement a shared Address book.
- Restrict external access for increased security.
- Establish a security policy that determines password strength and password expiration for users.
- Generate a log to record who, when and where accesses the system.