As an IT company that thrives on innovations using the cutting-edge technologies and modern system architectures, ISR has cultivated an environment that encourages creativity and values passion for technology. We are looking for talented Java developers to strengthen our engineering team creating next generation cloud computing services. The team is devoted to developing web services for enterprise security utilizing Google’s APIs. Within the team you will on one hand act as a conceptual thinker that is proficient in enterprise web application design and business logic, and on the other hand act as an experienced developer that can implement a layered design, ranging from the web user interface to the back-end application logic and data services.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology, and is driven to design and develop applications that are scalable, maintainable and extensible. Applicants for this position should
- Hold a master degree in computer science or a related field, or be equivalent by experience.
- Be aware of coding best practices and the use of design patterns; be familiar with web application framework(s).
- Have a solid understanding of JavaEE technologies, primarily Java Servlet API, JAX-RS, EJB, JSF, CDI, etc.
- Be familiar with Apache Maven.
- Have a good working knowledge of testing methodologies, build automation and continuous integration.
- Be result-driven with a focus on quality.
- Be able to communicate fluently in Japanese and/or English.
ISR is going to expand its business into the US, and prepare for and start operation of CloudGate, ISR’s market-leading cloud security solution. ISR US is looking for an sales engineer to handle our sales and technical support. This is an exciting opportunity to be among the first ISR US team members. You will be working with prospects, partners and customers to help them understand how to best use CloudGate to solve cloud security issues. Understanding enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge frameworks and infrastructures are critical components of a successful sales engineer.
- An excellent and relentless investigative, problem-solving approach to meet customer satisfaction.
- Have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
- Understanding of network and security concepts.
- Understanding of web authentication method (OpenID, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect…and more).
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical leaders.
- Experience with Active Directory and Windows server.
- Over 4 years experience in SaaS or web service software environment.
- Knowledge of computer programing (Java EE Enterprise Application, Postgres SQL, MySQL).
- Strong understanding of Cloud technology.
- Capable of enabling web based application/Google Apps with SAML.
- Knowledge of mail server and groupware.
International Systems Research Co. (ISR), established in 1993 in Tokyo, is a certified Google Enterprise Partner (GEP). Its vision, One Safe Login, means that ISR is making the Internet’s cloud-based information sharing platforms safe for anyone, anyplace, anytime. With ample experience developing security and business web applications since the early era of the Internet, ISR is committed to its mission–provide the world’s best cloud security solution, CloudGate. It enhances cloud service usage and provides practical, affordable, non-stop security features to companies that are migrating, or have already migrated to the cloud. CloudGate was developed based on hundreds of years of combined knowledge and experience with enterprise systems.